Monday, July 7, 2014

Mandalas, mandalas, mandalas

I spent the three-day weekend crocheting, as I mentioned in my previous post. I also putzed around the house and tackled some little projects that just needed to be taken care of. One of those was organizing all the printed crochet patterns I've collected and just piled on my counter. I couldn't take care of them as I print them; that would be the smart, efficient thing to do. No, I had to let the patterns pile up until I could use it as a bookend.

So how does this relate to mandalas? In the process of putting the patterns into sheet protectors and in a binder, I realized exactly how many mandala patterns I've collected. Enough that they get their own three-ring binder! So through this organization project, I thought how wonderful it would be to have links to the patterns all in one place.



So, I have added a page to my blog called Mandala Roundup. It's a place for me to link to all the great free mandala patterns out there that I hope to whip up. It's a work in progress, and there might be a doily or two that might sneak in the list... I'm calling it my virtual pattern list, and it's much easier to organize than that pile of patterns!!





Happy on the Hook!
Gwenhywfar

p.s. I read somewhere that Jennifer is from a Cornish form of the Old Welsh name Gwenhywfar (Guenevere). I thought that was unique and decided to sign my blog "Gwenhywfar." Just thought you'd like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment